COOKING IN CORTONA, TUSCANY
- Six nights at the luxurious Relais & Chateaux Il Falconiere. This luxurious 17th century manor is in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, just outside Cortona. It has a Michelin-starred restaurant, and a luxury spa center with outdoor and indoor pools.
- Delicious buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinner daily.
- Four entertaining and educational cooking lessons.
- Guided visits of Cortona (where the movie Under the Tuscan Sun was filmed) and lunch at Bottega Baracchi with wine.
- Culinary excursions include visits to Montalcino and Montepulciano wineries with wine tastings, a local farm with cheese making and lunch, a vegetable producer and an excursion to Asicano with lunch, and depending on the season, a visit with a truffle farmer.
This amazing culinary tour includes English speaking guides for the excursions and at the cooking lessons. The Cooking in Cortona itinerary can be customized for a three- or five-night tour.
2017 TOUR PRICE – $3950.00 PP based on double occupancy. Upgrades and single supplements are available. 2018 Tour Pricing available soon.
2017 TOUR DATES – Choose your travel dates with a minimum of two guests.
Tour dates for this itinerary are closed November 12, 2017 – March 22, 2018 and become available again in May, 2018.
Complete itineraries for this incredible culinary adventure are available.
Inquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.946.0252