- Three nights at the luxurious 4-star Hotel Bonvecchiati (or similar) in Venice.
- Two nights at the 4-star Villa Ines in a junior suite with balcony (or similar) on the Lido, known as the Golden island.
- Delicious daily breakfasts.
- Private group boat transfers to and from the Venice airport or train station.
- Welcome dinner at Osteria degli Assasini.
- A market visit and cooking class with the passionate and entertaining Chef Giuseppe with lunch and wine included.
- A cooking class at a professional school on the Lido with Chef Marika where you’ll make a traditional Venetian menu.
- (Up to) Six-hour guided tour of Murano island, including ferry tickets.
- Full-day excursion to Burano and Torcello islands with a guide, including ferry tickets.
- Time on your own to take a ride on a gondola or a vaporetto, and experience the canals, bridges and architecture of this mesmerizing Middle Ages city like no other in the world.
TOUR PRICE – $3400.00 PP with 2-3 people / $3100.00 PP with 4 or more people. Pricing is based on double occupancy. Single supplements available.
TOUR DATES – Available any week with a Wednesday start date with a minimum of two people.
Complete itineraries for this incredible culinary adventure are available.
Inquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.946.0252