Craft Draft Beer Sampler Tour
Experience the exploding Arizona craft beer craze!
Our partners have prepared fun tasting presentations especially for Sip and Savor Tours!
Your tour can include your choice of “crawling” (transportation) to each pub. Your group can walk, travel by golf carts or tour bus or, even ride a pedal pub – a giant bike that navigates through Old Town Scottsdale with six people on each side providing pedal power. Now that’s a fun party!
Custom Craft Draft Beer Sampler Tour itineraries are based on your groups’ preferences.
Our beer-centric partner tap houses, brew pubs and breweries on the CRAFT DRAFT tour may include;
- An awesome small-batch brewpub specializing in bold beers and perfectly paired bites. The group will also receive a private tour of the impressive on-site brewing equipment.
- One of the Midwest’s oldest craft breweries that’s made a second home here in the “Valley of the Sun”. This tap house & brewery features a 10-barrel brewing system serving locally made beers exclusive to Scottsdale.
- A Scottsdale English pub style taproom featuring high quality, exclusively Arizona produced craft beer. Sip your beer sampler while enjoying charcuterie and artisan cheese.
- A charming pub featuring over 30 Arizona Craft beers. The restaurant owner and craft beer expert will share his extensive knowledge and present a craft draft sampler plus hand-crafted, wood-fired pizza.
- A 10,000 square foot award-winning brewery owned by a Certified Cicerone (beer expert) in Phoenix. Enjoy your flight of craft beer brewed onsite.
Tour Cost – based on venues selected and will include venue beer, food, presentations, server gratuities and Sip and Savor Tours management fee. Not included in the tour is an optional tour host gratuity.
Call 480.946.0252 to arrange a private custom event for your group.
When consuming alcohol it is the responsibility of the tour participants to arrange for safe transportation after the tour.