Spirits of Scottsdale
Craft cocktails and spirits are ever so popular here in the Valley of the Sun. The Spirits of Scottsdale tour focuses on education, tastings and fun!
Tours may include visits at:
- A locally owned and operated honky tonk bar & restaurant located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. They offer an extensive craft cocktail menu in addition to Bourbon flights.
- A modern saloon that is a Scottsdale landmark and offers a long list of hand-crafted martinis and cocktails. Outstanding for people watching!
- Have you heard of Sotal, Bacanora or Mezcal? Learn what differentiates agave spirits with a tequila expert at this Southwest Mexican inspired venue.
- Old Town Scottsdale’s only working distillery may be an option as one of the interesting stops on the Spirits of Scottsdale tour. The master distiller will present samples of his crafted spirits. Tour members will be able to view the distilling equipment and get an insight into what’s involved in creating premium small batch vodkas and gins.
- A visit to a historic building in Old Town where fancy Southwest style craft cocktails are their specialty.
Your spirit flight or craft cocktail will be paired with a delicious appetizer at most stops on the tour.
The Spirits of Scottsdale tour is available to private groups of 8 or more guests.
Tour Cost – based on venues selected and will include venue spirits, small bites, presentations, server gratuities and tour guide gratuity.
Call 480.946.0252 or email email@example.com to arrange a Spirits of Scottsdale event for your group.
When consuming alcohol it is the responsibility of the tour participants to arrange for safe transportation after the tour.
girl group alley
Photo Nov 17, 4 54 33 PM
Photo Nov 09, 5 34 22 PM
girl group sign
sharon and boys
Photo Sep 10, 8 01 05 PM
Photo Nov 16, 5 39 55 PM
Photo Oct 12, 4 14 12 PM
Blue Clover Group